Tadalafil is a medication that helps men with erection issues. It’s also used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH, which is enlargement of the prostate gland in men. This medication improves urine flow while also reducing the symptoms of BPH. When both erection issues and BPH occur at the same time, this drug can help.
If you have any questions about how this tadalafil 20mg can be used, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
How should I use this medicine?
With a glass of water, take this drug by mouth. Follow the medicine label’s instructions. This drug can be taken with or without food. If your doctor prescribes this drug for erection problems, it may be taken once daily or as needed.
You may be able to have sexual activity 30 minutes after taking the medicine and for up to 36 hours after taking it if you take it as needed. You should not take more than one dose per day, whether you take the medicine as needed or once a day.
If you’re using this medication to treat the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or both BPH and an erection problem, take it once a day at about the same time every day. Don’t take your medicine more than once a day.
Consult your paediatrician before using this medication in children. It’s possible that more attention will be required.
Overdosage: Contact a poison control centre or an emergency room right away if you suspect you’ve taken too much of this medicine.
Please keep in mind that this medicine is just for you. Do not give this tadalafil 20mg to anyone else.
What if I forget to take a dose?
This does not apply if you are using this medicine as needed for erection problems. If you miss a dosage while taking this prescription once daily for erectile dysfunction, take it as per your regime.
What may interact with this medicine?
This medicine should not be taken with any of the following medications:
- Amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, and nitroglycerin are examples of nitrates.
• erectile dysfunction medications such as avanafil, sildenafil, and vardenafil
• tadalafil-related products (Adcirca)
What should I keep an eye out for when using this medication?
- If you detect any changes in your vision while taking this tadalafil 20mg, contact your doctor or health care provider right away. If you lose vision in one or both eyes, stop taking this medication and contact your doctor right once.
- If your erection lasts more than 4 hours or gets painful, see your doctor or a health care expert immediately away. This could be a sign of a significant problem that has to be addressed immediately soon to avoid long-term damage.
- If you feel nausea, dizziness, chest discomfort, or arm pain after starting sexual activity after taking this prescription, stop immediately and contact your doctor or health care provider.
- If you’re taking this medicine, don’t drink too much alcohol (for example, 5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey). When consumed in excess, alcohol can cause a headache or make you dizzy, as well as raise or reduce your heart rate and blood pressure.
- Taking this medication will not prevent you or your partner from HIV infection (AIDS-causing virus) or other sexually transmitted infections.
- Make sure you buy any Kamagra tablets from a credible online platform.